Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hank Snow- The Singing Ranger

(RCA Camden CAL-514)
March, 1960
Produced by Stephen H. Sholes



Honeymoon On A Rocket Ship (Johnnie Masters)
Engineer's Child (Harry Neal - Maggie Andrews - H.A. King)
Ben Dewberry's Final Run (Floyd Jenkins)
Born To Be Happy (Stuart Hamblen)
Gold Rush Is Over (Cindy Walker)
I Cried But My Tears Were Too Late (Hank Snow)

Mississippi River Blues (Jimmie Rodgers)
I Went To Your Wedding (Jessie Mae Robinson)
The Night I Stole Old Sammy Morgan's Gin (Hank Snow)
Just A Faded Petal From A Beautiful Bouquet (Hank Snow)
Somewhere Along Life's Highway (Hank Snow)

Sharebee: HS-TSR


2 comments:

Mredondo said...

magnetsandlasers,

Thanks for the Hank Snow!! What a great blog!! I really dig it!! Please feel free to repost any of my albums. I'm no blog diva!!

SHARING IS GOOD!!

Best regards,
mredondo

http://redondoroundup.blogspot.com/

DeaconBlues1103 said...

Wow! Awesome! I love that old-time C&W. I actually found this at Redondo Round Up so I thank your both. Keep 'em coming!