Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ernest Tubb- Say Something Nice To Sarah

(Decca DL7-5345)
1972



Honky Tonks And You (Billy Hughes)
It's Four In The Morning (Jerry Chestnut)
Ninety Nine Years (Glenn Johnson)
Heartaches By The Number (Harlan Howard)
I Care No More (Jesse Ashlock)
Pearlie Mai's Place (Jim Anglin)

Good Hearted Woman (Waylon Jennings - Willie Nelson)
Say Something Nice To Sarah (John R. Cash)
I've Been Walkin' (G. Flatt - E. Graves)
Teach My Daddy How To Pray (Jim Owen - Jim Baker)
Look Twice Before You Go (Jimmie Skinner)

Sharebee: ET-SSNTS

3 comments:

Uncle Gil said...

Have a booze on this honky-tonk?
Thanks for these shares, buddy!
Good ole country vinyl is here to stay!
Greetings from France.

unclegil.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow! just found this blog, and every one is childhood memories.
Thanx so much! One thing I'm feel I'm gonna find here: (still got the LP but in no condition): "The Best of Porter Wagoner" RCA 1966 which starts with "Y' All Come"
Much Thanx!

magnetsandlasers said...

Thanks, Uncle Gil. Some boozy honky tonk, huh? I'll get on it.

Wonderboy, how about "Howdy Neighbor Howdy"? I also have "The Carrol County Accident" and (not converted from vinyl yet) "The Cold Hard Facts Of Life".